Samsung has worn out the so called Tablet/Phone the Samsung Galaxy Note in order to illustrate what and how it looks from the inside. The company has torn the device to explain us that is it a Smartphone or a Tablet! O, lets find out what’s inside? These can be done by checking out all the mechanisms that run the Galaxy Note. The pack of the Galaxy Note holds the follows:
1: S Pen – The GALAXY Note is more worthy for the S Pen. The S-Pen which comes with the Note uses the electromagnetic induction technology and also is filled with the pressure sensitivity which is equal to a regular pen. The input on the screen differs along with the amount of pressure like how much pressure you are putting to develop a flawless writing with a real pen.
2: OCTA (On-Cell TSP AMOLED) – It’s the 5.29 HD Super-AMOLED display with 1280×800 resolution which is pooled with the Touchscreen panel (TSP).
3: Digitizer – Digitizer is the thing that interacts with the S-Pen to create a sense on the pen-tip’s location and the sum of pressure. It obstructs the sound and magnetism through the shield plate by creating an electromagnetic field.
4: Bracket – Bracket is the backbone to the Galaxy Note that holds together all the custom parts in order to make the most of space efficiency.
5: Main PCB – This one fully make use of the Samsung’s integration technology and holds over 1000 different parts which is incorporated in the mainboard.
- Acceleration Sensor – This sensor helps the user to detect the tilting motion of the Note, whether it is turned sideways to get a widescreen view or turned to play games.
- Gyro Sensor – this sensor is to detect the various motions such as up, down and sideways motion of the phone.
- Proximity Sensor – The proximity sensor can detect a thing when it comes closer or in contact to the phone. It also prevents the unwanted input during calls or in other modes.
- Light Sensor – This sensor detects the brightness which gets used to adjust the brightness of the screen.
- Bluetooth/Wi-Fi – It brings BT 3.0 + HS support which permits the user for a fast transmission between the mobile devices in contact.
- NFC – The NFC support is used for close-distance communication and allows the user to use the device as a credit card.
- WACOM IC – This feature is utilized for the actualization of the S Pen’s use.
- MISC – It’s the Front Facing Camera, DMB, GPS.
- Internal Memory – The Note provides 16/32GB of memory that stores huge amount of data along with videos, music, etc.
- LTE Modem Chip – It’s the latest found in the communication technology, which is also called as 4G.
- 1.5GHz Dual Core AP Chip – It has twice the processing power with the use of a dual core chip.
- MISC – The Back facing camera with flash.
6: Rear case – It is the region that stores a set of different antennae and wires.
7: Battery Cover – The battery cover stores the NFC antenna.
So, did you enjoy the above postmortem of Galaxy Note? Then what you think after a whole investigation? Is it a smartphone or tablet? Don’t forget to share your opinion with us, so comment now whether it’s a smartphone or a tablet with some key reasons, because your suggestions will be worth taking for us.