Samsung’s one of the flagship and yet known as the best if compared to any other handsets. Guess who is that? Yes, the Galaxy S II. The Samsung Galaxy S II has got sold over 3 million units worldwide that too within a mere 55 days and now it has created a bang as it is available in almost all the markets. It is one of the hottest Smartphone that carries the powerful dual-core processor to let the folk’s user the max out peak speed processing of the device. The S II doesn’t even need any explanation; it just speaks through its functions to be the ruling one.
As a whole the Smartphone sticks a sharp 4.3” Super AMOLED Plus display with the crest resolution of 800 x 480 Pixel. This one is a tough one as it is bounded with a Gorilla Glass Display for providing the screen from cut and scratch. This Smartphone is fast responsive and bears incredible battery consumption. The users can also see that the device brings a good contrast ratio to make sure the delivery of a smoother graphics. All along this handset brings all the stuffing’s of the Android goodies and the all are tightly packed in an astoundingly slim 8.9mm device and it’s the reason for the customers being so interested and excited to get one of it.
Now you can have a view of an 8.9mm slim device be filled with so many surprising things. Let’s view a dissembled GALAXY S II. But you don’t need to harm your beautiful device because all here is only a tutorial and entertainment, so you only should to enjoy the dissected device shown below.
1: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus – The Galaxy S II holds a 4.3’’ AMOLED Plus screen which is 14% larger if compared to the Galaxy S. It is also the largest among the entire device carrying a Super AMOLED display. It’s display also features 50% enhanced sub-pixels and provides improved pixel configurations to satisfy the users with more clear readability of icons, texts, photos, and the other apps. With these all this Smartphone also brings improved battery efficiency and the thanks of course goes to the organic materials.
2: TSP All-in-one / 3: Touch Panel – The all-in-one touch panel is impressive and the panel is a thinner one and is clearer with more responsive features. The touch panel has improved sensitivity which reacts even to the slightest brush of a finger.
4: Front Assay:
- Front – The front part of this Smartphone carry a narrow bezel design that guards the 4.3-inch widescreen from scratches. The surrounding perimeter of the shell was thickened by 0.1mm.
- Back – The back-side of this handset has been optimized to ensure the maximum efficient spacing for the parts.
5: Rear Cell (Front) – You can see the front side of the Rear Cell and it just plays the role of a protector or in other words it can be said as a shield that prevents the radiofrequency signals from reaching the body of the user.
6: Rear Cell (back) – The flange of the camera in the back is minimized for which the device is a thinner one. You can see that the bottom part of the device is designed with a minor smack which results in the minimization of stress on the hand. It also improves the grip when the phone is held.
7: Battery Cover – The battery cover is of 0.1mm which has used the ‘Hyper skin’ material having the miniscule patterns of 3,000 connected chains. And you know what? This pattern prevents the surface from scratches, finger prints, and slips.
8: SIM / Micro SD – The device has used up the space cleverly as it packs the memory slot under the SIM slot. While the previous Galaxy S used two separate slots for its SIM and memory cards.
9: Main Circuit Board (Main Board) – The PCB is the main board of Galaxy S II that sticks a number of the key components with it and the main board bring even more than 700 parts to fit in the cutting edge technology of Samsung.
- 1.2 Ghz Dual-Core chip – It’s a very obvious thing that we all prefer the term two than to have one and likewise the Galaxy S II brings a dual-core chip to provide faster computing experience as compared to the traditional single-core AP chip. It provides a package of multiple applications, full HD video recording with playback, and a huge 3D game playing. The new in it is the improved 3D performance which has got possible for the Quad-Core GPU that hoists the performance to 3200M pixels.
- HSPA+ 21 Mbps Modem chip – This chip is 3 times faster than its former 3G network. It also offers 21 Mbps download speed.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) chips – The NFC technology in the device allows data transfer between devices which is at a distance of 10cm or less.
- 16GB Internal Memory – The S II is empowered with 16 GB of internal memory that can carry 200 CDs worth of music (assuming 4MB audio files, 20 songs per CD). Along with it also features an external memory space which is via micro-SD card.
- Bluetooth / Wi-Fi – The Bluetooth 3.0 + HS connectivity is offered that provides a high-speed data sharing (speed of 24.4 Mbps) which is 8 times faster than the other Bluetooth 2.1. You can also find the next generation Wi-Fi Direct technology for sharing of files between handsets without a wireless access point and ensures a raised Data transfer speed (up to 300Mbps).
- Gyro-Sensor – The gyro-sensor which in other words is called as the state-of-the-art technology and it is used to sense the directional motions and the motion UI technology is fitted by this piece of technology.
- Accelerometer Sensor – The accelerometer Sensor present in the device senses the tilting motion of the phone in terms to view pictures, browsing the internet, watching TV, and other similar functions with the various tilting angles.
10: High-capacity Battery – The S II packs a powerful 1650mAh high-capacity battery which works 10% more than a former one of 1500mAh. Its powerful battery is yet thinner and lighter too.
11: DMB Antenna – A DMB antenna is provided for the Korean customers for watching TV on the go.
12: 8-Megapixel Camera Rear-Chip – It sports two cameras among which one is of 8 megapixel which is found on the back for taking both high quality pictures and 1080p full HD videos. The auto-adjustment system is also enabled to take brighter pictures in the dark situations supporting a flash with 100 lux output.
13: Front-facing Camera with Proximity Sensor – It carries a 2 megapixel front-facing camera with a proximity sensor and a light sensor. It is for the proximity sensor that the screen gets turned off when the user puts the phone near his/her faces to talk and the light sensor increases battery efficiency.
14: External Memory (MicroSD) Card – If the user needs an extra memory he/she can use this and this one is sold separately.
15: Home key – It is the easy-to-locate square home key and the design is derived from the Galaxy S.
16: Microphone Module – This smartphone is implemented with two microphones for the enhancement of the sound quality of voice calls and it also recognizes the sound during voice calls. Do carry an USB connector.
17: Vibration Motor – The S II is fitted with a motor for the vibration function and it also packs a 3.5mm earphone jack and a receiver found on the motor.
18: Antenna & Speaker – The S II is equipped with an antenna for the pickup of most broadcasting around different regions of the world.
That’s all about the dissambled of Samsung Galaxy Sii smartphone. So tel us how much you enjoyed this tear down of the current most popular smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Sii. Was this post helpful to you?